> Sommaire des Forums BatiExpo
         > Liste des sujets du Forum Chauffage et Climatisation
             > prix chaudière weishaupt

Auteur du Sujet
Sasha Michaud
Le 23/11/2016
à 21h59

Bonsoir,

Nous venons de recevoir un devis pour l'installation d'une chaudière Weishaupt wtc a 25 k, pour 5315 euros HT, plus 1000 euros HT de pose.

Qu'en pensez vous, est on dans les prix habituels ? Nous n'avons aucune autre référence, merci pour vos avis éclairés.

Bien cordialement,

AB

Demandez vos 3 devis gratuits en Chauffage et Climatisation
Chaudière, Radiateur, Convecteur, Bois, Gaz, Fioul, Ramoneur, VMC...
Votre Nom : Tél. fixe :
Votre Prénom : Tél mobile :
  Votre e-Mail :

Rapide et sans engagement - Charte vie privée BatiExpo
Paula Begin
Le 21/12/2016
à 16h05

Bonjour Sasha, d'après cet article les modèles de qualité se trouvent à partir de 5000 euros HT. Votre devis semble donc se trouver dans la moyenne.

Bien à vous

Cécile Kampion
Le 03/01/2017
à 17h01

Bonjour Sasha, j'ai également remplacé ma chaudière l'année dernière .

A l'époque, j'avais contacté beaucoup d'entreprises pour être certaine des bons tarifs.

J'avais réussi à obtenir une pose à 750€ HT. Peut-être as-tu moyen de négocier un peu la dessus.

Bon courage pour la négociation.

Angella Lamoire
Le 23/01/2017
à 12h47

ATTENTION ARNAQUES !! Les offres de prêts entre particuliers sont majoritairement des arnaques. Le but de ces escrocs, généralement situés dans des différents pays (selon nos constatations), est uniquement de vous soutirer de l'argent et d'usurper votre identité, afin d'escroquer d'autres personnes en utilisant votre nom et vos coordonnées. En outre, ces escrocs profitent de la faiblesse de personnes en situations financière et morale difficiles. Respectez ces quelques règles de bon-sens : 1. Ne divulguez jamais vos informations personnelles (nom, photocopies de pièces d'identité, factures EDF, etc), celles-ci pourraient être réutilisées à votre insu par des escrocs pour usurper votre identité. Si vous avez besoin d'une aide financière, adressez-vous à un bon particulier. Mr Laurent MICHAUD. Il m'a accordé un prêt de 150.000€ pour l'achat de mon Appartement que je dois rembourser sur 15 années avec un très faible interêt de sa part soit 2%

Voici son adresse Email:

michaudlaurentcharlesmarcel@outlook.fr

Merci

jean louis malfray
Le 10/11/2017
à 15h08

j aimerai  savoir le prix public d un chaudiere gaz condentation weishaup wtc gb 25b

Fabrice BLANCHARD
Le 14/02/2018
à 09h36

Bonjour Sasha, la chaudière Weishaupt est une des chaudières les plus performantes en termes de rendements normalisés, les 30% d'économies d'énergies annoncés par le chauffagiste ont largement été dépassés sur une installation avec radiateurs.

Obry Romain
Le 28/08/2018
à 17h43

Pour avoir plus d'informations sur les prix de chaudières ... Vous pouvez vistez notre site (https://fecamp-services.com/)

Lucille Parham
Le 31/07/2019
à 14h13

And indeed, I’m just always astounded concerning the remarkable things served by you. Some four facts on this page are undeniably the most effective I’ve had. typing hero

Marc Poisson
Le 18/08/2020
à 15h07

Nous avonc vécu une situation semblable.

Marc de emondagesherbrooke.com/

Paul Glidden
Le 04/10/2020
à 13h07

The v7 animal they also do the VA in various different ranges as booth all of my videos I guess we should start with what's in the box the dyson v7 animal comes with a usual crevice and brush tools one of which slides up and down we 'll have a look at this one later a charger a handheld motorized brush head a back plate for mountain Dyson on the wall a large motorized brush head warranty an instruction manuals a titanium extending tube and of course the Dyson v7 animal black friday itself spinning the v7 I can see that they have fixed one of our biggest gripes of the Dyson v6 and that was emptying so on the v6 you would simply open the bottom panel and then all the dirt should fall out apart from the fact you have the cyclone in the middle which then meant all the dirt will stop around the outside and be there with a pencil or a pen or something trying to scrape it all out with the v7 they've can't with this nittany design where you pull it up it pulls the remove two head out and looking at the bottom santoña see it can be a bit stiff upon first to doing it but that 'sa much better design secondly as with all Dyson's really I love the fact they've made the filter so accessible so you've got one filter there simply pulls up and you've got another give back whoops another filter on the back and that just twists off and away you go let's talk accessories so with the Dyson b7 you get a Havel a whole host of accessories to go with it I guess you a standard ones like brush crevice tool so we won't discuss though if any box standard this is a combination tool which i think is just over engineer ideally for multi-surface simple changing between surfaces but really it's just a brush and a bit of plastic so that's a bit of fun second most exciting I would say it 's probably the motorized handheld attachment ID stairs I guess so you got my want bristles on a brush while the spins watch it along stairs pretty useful that one gives a bit more power than its down the crevice tool what you'd normally use be stairs and it gets the party piece really is a motorized brush head this is supposed to imitate a normal vacuum and so you got nylon bristles there and then you've got some carbon fiber bristles

Paul Glidden
Le 04/10/2020
à 13h09

I wanted to talk the food Dyson's one of Dyson's latest vacuums this is the v7 animal they also do the VA in various different ranges as booth all of my videos I guess we should start with what's in the box the dyson v7 animal black friday comes with a usual crevice and brush tools one of which slides up and down we 'll have a look at this one later a charger a handheld motorized brush head a back plate for mountain Dyson on the wall a large motorized brush head warranty an instruction manuals a titanium extending tube and of course the Dyson v7 itself spinning the v7 I can see that they have fixed one of our biggest gripes of the Dyson v6 and that was emptying so on the v6 you would simply open the bottom panel and then all the dirt should fall out apart from the fact you have the cyclone in the middle which then meant all the dirt will stop around the outside and be there with a pencil or a pen or something trying to scrape it all out with the v7 they've can't with this nittany design where you pull it up it pulls the remove two head out and looking at the bottom santoña see it can be a bit stiff upon first to doing it but that 'sa much better design secondly as with all Dyson's really I love the fact they've made the filter so accessible so you've got one filter there simply pulls up and you've got another give back whoops another filter on the back and that just twists off and away you go let's talk accessories so with the Dyson b7 you get a Havel a whole host of accessories to go with it I guess you a standard ones like brush crevice tool so we won't discuss though if any box standard this is a combination tool which i think is just over engineer ideally for multi-surface simple changing between surfaces but really it's just a brush and a bit of plastic so that's a bit of fun second most exciting I would say it 's probably the motorized handheld attachment ID stairs I guess so you got my want bristles on a brush while the spins watch it along stairs pretty useful that one gives a bit more power than its down the crevice tool what you'd normally use be stairs and it gets the party piece really is a motorized brush head this is supposed to imitate a normal vacuum and so you got nylon bristles there and then you've got some carbon fiber bristles there probably person are there to create static getting some floor obviously static attracts dust and therefore you pick up a lot of dust probably that's the theory we 'll see in the box the Dyson comes charged with 20% power which is more than enough for you to a marvel at noise it mates in max mode which by the way is 75% quieter than the v6 apparently so I guess next step is for me to charters I believe it takes 3 to 4 hours and then we'll do some tests to see how long they actually bonds for the thing that makes or breaks a cordless Hoover is the battery life because that's really what most people ensure in the v7 Dyson claim that has half an hour I guess that is in optimum conditions without a motorized head so what I'm gonna try and do is put a crevice tool on it just for completeness really there we go and then I'm gonna tape the trigger on and we'll see how long it lasts so I've got my timer here on the phone or tape here for taping and we 'll just see how long it lasts he goes and at this point my camera went into meltdown which unfortunately meant it missed.

Bobby Rencher
Le 14/10/2020
à 12h08

I understand this is quality boiler, the price must be deserving.

screen enclosures bradenton

Gigi Smith
Le 11/02/2021
à 11h37

Bon article, mais il serait mieux si à l'avenir vous pouvez plus sur ce sujet. keep affichage home health care new orleans

Wayne Ogilvie
Le 12/03/2021
à 10h23

I think that is the price for that service, if I remembered correctly I also paid for 5000+ euros on that boiler that we put on our commercial building. https://www.borchersagsupply.com/

Lea Jinea
Le 26/03/2021
à 11h57

I love this weblog, wonderful content material and I am going to bookmark this website for future updates poolservicesnewcastle.com.au/

munmin89 suka
Le 21/07/2021
à 03h16

This forum is amazing and there is a lot of useful content here. Companies can use this content to further improve the quality of disposable nitrile gloves even though they have not received any complaints about them yet. However, there is still room for improvement. fireboy and watergirl

Mira Adora
Le 04/08/2021
à 09h12

Thanks for your insight for your fantastic posting. I'm glad I have taken the time to see this. Roofers near me

Gaia Gaia
Le 03/11/2021
à 14h03

amoura.com.au

Gaia Gaia
Le 03/11/2021
à 14h04

brandingexperts.com.au

Gaia Gaia
Le 03/11/2021
à 14h04

carpestology.com.au

Navigation : Page 1 - 2   suite /  fin

BatiExpo France
Salon France

Recherche Catalogue
Demande de Devis
Forums BatiExpo
Espace Exposants
Date d'Ouverture du Salon
Ouverture permanente
Mise à jour le 04 Mai 2024
Salon exclusivement sur internet

Entrée Gratuite pour les visiteurs
uniquement sur invitation.
Partenaires du Salon
Liste des partenaires
Guide des Artisans Batico
Guide des Discothèques
Magasin Jeux Vidéo GDN NexPlay

Mettre notre flux Rss,
sur votre site web
Organisateur BatiExpo
GDN / BatiExpo
Adresse: Le Grand Chemin
26540 Mours Saint Eusèbe

Tél 04.75.02.56.03
du Lundi au Vendredi

Découvrir les catalogues des exposants BatiExpo
Carrelage, Cuisine et Salle de Bain, Décoration et Aménagement, Parquet et Moquette, Peinture et Tapisserie, Chauffage et Climatisation, Diagnostic et Géomètre, Electricité, Energie Renouvelable, Plomberie, Agrandissement, Architecte, Construction de Maison, Façade, Isolation, Maçonnerie et Plâtrerie, Maison Bois, Menuiserie, Toiture et Couverture, Jardin, Piscine, Abris et SPA, Terrassement Assainissement, Véranda
95 Salon de l'Habitat Batiexpo en France
Paris, Marseille, Lyon, Toulouse, Nice, Nantes, Strasbourg, Montpellier, Bordeaux, Lille, Rennes, Saint Etienne, Toulon, Grenoble, Dijon, Angers, Le Mans, Nîmes, Clermont-Ferrand, Limoges, Tours, Amiens... Carte des salons en France
Forums BatiExpo
Carrelage, Cuisine et Salle de Bain, Décoration et Aménagement, Parquet et Moquette, Peinture et Tapisserie, Chauffage et Climatisation, Diagnostic et Géomètre, Electricité, Energies Renouvelables, Plomberie, Agrandissement, Architecte, Construction de Maison, Façade, Isolation, Maçonnerie et Plâtrerie, Maison Bois, Menuiserie et Fermeture, Toiture et Couverture, Jardin, Piscine, Abris et SPA, Terrassement Assainissement, Véranda