Aller à :
     > Sommaire des Forums BatiExpo
         > Liste des sujets du Forum Parquet et Moquette
             > Pour faire un excellent choix de parquet

Auteur du Sujet
Christine Dalmas
Le 07/06/2012
à 18h44

Beaucoup se posent des questions sur le meilleur revêtement de sol à choisir pour leurs maisons ou appartements. Il est vrai que les techniques de protection et de décoration utilisées ont connu globalement la réussite escomptée, néanmoins les parquets s’imposent comme le moyen le plus efficace pour avoir un sol joliment décoré et qui s’entretient facilement.

Pour tout savoir sur les motifs de parquet
Il y a lieu de signaler que les motifs des parquets ne manquent pas, il en existe une grande variété dont notamment:
- Les motifs à l’anglaise : on doit distinguer entre ceux à joints perdus (lames de même largeur, sans coupes à part les extrémités) et ceux en coupes de pierre (lames de même largeur et longueur)
- Les motifs à la française : ressemblent énormément au modèle précité mais présentent la particularité d’offrir une alternance des différentes largeurs de lames.
- Les motifs en échelle : un assemblage entre lames courtes et des lames longues.
- Les motifs à bâtons rompus : consistent à utiliser des lames de longueur et largeur uniformes.
- Les motifs Herringbon : les parquets prennent la forme d'une rosace.
- Les motifs de Point de Hongrie : les parquets sont réalisés avec un angle à 45°.
- Les motifs de Fougères : un mélange entre le motif du point de Hongrie et le motif en échelle.
- Les motifs en damier : s’obtiennent grâce à des panneaux carrés composés de courtes lames parallèles.
- Les motifs mosaïques : les petits morceaux de bois prennent la forme d’une mosaïque.
- Les motifs Versailles : Les lames de bois sont entrelacées dans un encadrement.
- Les motifs Aremberg : des feuilles carrées comprenant un dessin interne.
- Les motifs à la rennaise : parquet prenant la forme d’une échelle mais avec des barreaux de largeurs différentes.
- Les motifs Grand Siècle : comportent un encadrement d'une frise égale à deux damiers.

Demandez vos 3 devis gratuits en Parquet et Moquette
Massif, Flottant, Stratifié, Lambris, Ponçage, Vitrification...
Votre Nom : Tél. fixe :
Votre Prénom : Tél mobile :
  Votre e-Mail :

Rapide et sans engagement - Charte vie privée BatiExpo
Ernest Stephens
Le 12/08/2019
à 05h39

This is a well-thought piece that makes it easy for people to understand the point. virtual dog games

malkova ted
Le 30/09/2020
à 16h30

I enjoyed over read your post. He has nice information, I got good ideas from this post. jiofi

Ryan Lee
Le 22/01/2021
à 08h37

Thanks for sharing

Gigi Smith
Le 11/02/2021
à 11h26

Dieu merci, je trouve cette page! house cleaning medford oregon

Gigi Smith
Le 11/02/2021
à 11h27

Welp! Je vois anothere génie ici! cleaning services cedar rapids

Billy Minor
Le 11/03/2021
à 16h04

I want to know everything about parquet patterns and for that I am searcrching for it for so long. I also like to search for the professional paper writers online because I hav some urgent work to submit in few days.

geometry dash
Le 28/06/2021
à 02h53

A good article, a good book can change the fate of so many people. Thanks for the valuable sharing, please keep it up to date and I will always follow you.
patisserie clicker

geometry dash
Le 28/06/2021
à 02h54

A good article, a good book can change the fate of so many people. Thanks for the valuable sharing, please keep it up to date and I will always follow you.
patisserie clicker

Mira Adora
Le 23/09/2021
à 13h15

This is an awe-inspiring post. I'd love to read more. Cleaning Service Elgin Illinois

jiho uni
Le 05/05/2022
à 09h42

I'm totally convinced, it's very entertaining klondike solitaire

Davit Jack
Le 30/09/2022
à 10h14

You have made some good points here. I looked on the internet for the issue as well as found most people will certainly accompany with your website. leon kennedy jacket  Store For all of your Superhero Outfit, Celerity Jackets, And Leather Jackets! online. Waste no time any further browsing and check out the vast varieties of superhero jackets, celebrity jackets, and many many more, visit and order now and be the fashion diva of your circle

Jackson Smith
Le 26/11/2022
à 06h44

Interesting and very informative. thank you for sharing. SEO marketing - Dilworth

Wendy Melton
Le 11/05/2023
à 19h26

I concur with you as well. Reasons for these actions are easy to justify. It also clarifies why I utilize time shooter 2 to solve my problems.

Joshe Vivier
Le 27/10/2023
à 17h55

Very good article and so useful. surron

Phurit Boonmak
Le 14/12/2023
à 10h33

Open your account with Baccarat Direct Website today and receive a free Baccarat formula immediately at bcr99th , which is a great Baccarat formula that can actually be used. Increase your chance of winning as high as 99.99% and you can participate in online baccarat betting every day. The rules for playing are simple. Breaks easily, breaks quickly No matter how much you break, you can pay unlimitedly. Bet continuously and with the greatest flexibility. The game system is good, definitely no glitches.

Florence Pugh
Le 18/12/2023
à 05h06

This thread is a symphony of passionate wordle unlimited voices blending together to create something truly beautiful.

Yuksioa Yukiolsa
Le 08/01/2024
à 07h35

Some valid arguments have been raised by you. When I did some research online, I discovered that the majority of people will agree with your website on this matter

spacebar clicker 

mark kaint
Le 11/01/2024
à 08h17

The company, which is the second biggest in the world, offers a range of services to its clients, such as medical medication satiation and vending machines for health products. This company currently has several branches around the US.The company, which is the second biggest in the world, offers a range of services to its clients, such as medical medication satiation and vending machines for health products. This company currently has several branches around the US. wolgreenslistens

Jenjira Jandee
Le 11/01/2024
à 21h38

Choosing to buy a house or apartment depends on the needs and style of each person. Investors who have a lot of budget and inclusion a lot of personal space. May consider buying a house with a large garden or land In order to have a private space and create a quiet atmosphere While people with low budgets come to play SLOT PG games, investing in Online Slots pgslot.to as a purchase fund. But want to be comfortable in maintenance, such as not having to worry about taking care of the garden or repairing the house May consider buying an apartment with general maintenance services And have similar facilities There are also other factors such as locations that can be convenient to work or travel. Confidence in the stability of the property, etc. The decision must be considered in all aspects and consider your personal needs. We should also consider the flexibility of change and maintenance of property. Buying a house may be more messy because of the need to take care of the garden or repair the house itself. While the apartment often has a manager with managers or care teams. The movement of the real estate market in that area Is an important factor too Because the property may be increased in the future Or may be reduced in the event that there are various factors such as economic conditions, development of the area Or social factors that have an impact In addition, it should be considered related expenses such as the Hoa Fees and other service fees. Which may increase in the case of choosing to buy a house or apartment with a including Finally, it is a clear examination of legal documents and rental rights. To prevent future legal problems Because choosing to buy a house or apartment is an important decision and inclusions detailed study of information. To get satisfaction and no problem after making a decision

Navigation : Page 1 - 2   suite /  fin

BatiExpo France
Salon France

Recherche Catalogue
Demande de Devis
Forums BatiExpo
Espace Exposants
Date d'Ouverture du Salon
Ouverture permanente
Mise à jour le 30 Mars 2024
Salon exclusivement sur internet

Entrée Gratuite pour les visiteurs
uniquement sur invitation.
Partenaires du Salon
Liste des partenaires
Guide des Artisans Batico
Guide des Discothèques
Magasin Jeux Vidéo GDN NexPlay

Mettre notre flux Rss,
sur votre site web
Organisateur BatiExpo
GDN / BatiExpo
Adresse: Le Grand Chemin
26540 Mours Saint Eusèbe

Tél 04.75.02.56.03
du Lundi au Vendredi

Découvrir les catalogues des exposants BatiExpo
Carrelage, Cuisine et Salle de Bain, Décoration et Aménagement, Parquet et Moquette, Peinture et Tapisserie, Chauffage et Climatisation, Diagnostic et Géomètre, Electricité, Energie Renouvelable, Plomberie, Agrandissement, Architecte, Construction de Maison, Façade, Isolation, Maçonnerie et Plâtrerie, Maison Bois, Menuiserie, Toiture et Couverture, Jardin, Piscine, Abris et SPA, Terrassement Assainissement, Véranda
95 Salon de l'Habitat Batiexpo en France
Paris, Marseille, Lyon, Toulouse, Nice, Nantes, Strasbourg, Montpellier, Bordeaux, Lille, Rennes, Saint Etienne, Toulon, Grenoble, Dijon, Angers, Le Mans, Nîmes, Clermont-Ferrand, Limoges, Tours, Amiens... Carte des salons en France
Forums BatiExpo
Carrelage, Cuisine et Salle de Bain, Décoration et Aménagement, Parquet et Moquette, Peinture et Tapisserie, Chauffage et Climatisation, Diagnostic et Géomètre, Electricité, Energies Renouvelables, Plomberie, Agrandissement, Architecte, Construction de Maison, Façade, Isolation, Maçonnerie et Plâtrerie, Maison Bois, Menuiserie et Fermeture, Toiture et Couverture, Jardin, Piscine, Abris et SPA, Terrassement Assainissement, Véranda